1. What was your favorite part of yesterday? Getting some things taken care of
2. If you could make your own porn movie, what would you call it? Would you write it, direct and/or star in the movie? Oh crap! I have no idea! Hmmmm….. What about “Come With Me” or “Make Me”! Ha! I would have a part in all of it I think. More fun that way! 😉
3. What do you like the least about sex? Is there really something to like least about sex?? I mean, maybe when feeling insecure about myself….
4. So, now what are you planning to do? About….? Life? Sex? Tonight? Tomorrow? Planning to do for what? Not sure, guess I will find out when it happens.
5. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why? Fruit Loops! I am a bit silly and fruity at times and a bit loopy….only makes sense 😉
Bonus: If you could shrink down to ant-sized, what would you do? I would make sure I didn’t get stepped on! That wouldn’t be good! Sheesh!
See who else is having fun answering these TMI questions!
Life is very hectic right now. For many of you, this time of year may be “hectic holidays”. Well, if you have a little time you can play the following TMI Tuesday any time, any day.
Happy Holiday Season!
1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018? Yes, went to a couple of parties and family get-togethers.
2. Describe your typical holiday celebration. Getting a live tree and decorating it, watching Christmas movies on Hallmark as well as movies we have, baking cookies and sharing them, getting gifts for those we love and getting them wrapped, and then celebrating the day with family and friends.
3. Now tell us how you really would like to spend your holiday season. Oh definitely that, or maybe travel to other places and see how they celebrate the season ?
4. This time of year broadcast TV is filled with Christmas movies. What is your favorite Christmas movie? I would say definitely the classics as well as The Holiday
5. Does your place of work do a gift exchange or secret santa? Do you participate? What gift did you buy to giveaway this year? What gift did you get? Where I used to work did Secret Santa but where I am now does not. It’s so much fun!
Bonus: Have you been naughty or nice?
Check out the other TMI posts!
1. Lingerie–do you like to give it as a gift or received it? I LOVE to receive lingerie!
2. What’s a good date night movie? A romantic comedy
3. When your partner asks you “what’s wrong?” do you most often say “nothing” when something clearly is wrong? Why? I used to say nothing. I no longer do that however. I will normally say what is wrong or as to wait for a better time to talk about it.
4. To keep the fires burning, and the relationship fresh you need to send your significant other just one text. What is that text? “I want and need you”
Bonus: What was your last grand romantic gesture? Well, it could be one or two things… I made a romantic dinner dressed in nothing but an apron. I also got him an implement he had been wanting for quite some time. 😉
That was fun! What’s next?? 😛
1. If married, had you slept with any of your wedding guests not including the person you married? How many of the guests had you slept with? No, I had not sleep with any wedding guests.
2. Weddings again–Ever gone to a wedding and hooked up with another guests? No, I have never hooked up with another guest at a wedding. Interesting thought though 😉
3. Do you get along with your partner’s family? Why or why not? Yes in regard to both my ex’s and current. I guess we just love each other and have no qualms to not be able to get along.
4. Who in your romantic relationship is usually the first to apologize after a fight? Well, depending on the person in the wrong would be the normal person to apologize first. We are both adult enough to admit when we are wrong and apologize.
5. When was the last time you dreamed about your partner? What it a good dream or a nightmare? Two nights ago. It was just a weird dream and made no sense at all!
Bonus: Do you think that fate or destiny play a role in love? Yes I do. There is always a reason a person is brought into your life. To continue on in it or to learn a lesson from and move on.
See who else is sharing on this TMI Tuesday!
Spill! It’s time for another TMI Tuesday.
1. Who in your life do you wish you’d met sooner? I believe people come into our lives when they do for a reason so I would not change that
2. Who in your life do you wish you’d never met? Why? Once again, there is a reason for a person to come into my life, good or bad (or good turned bad, or whatever) and so I would not wish to have never met someone. If they are there for only a short time, even if it is bad, it was a lesson learned and we move on.
3. What personality trait or description that others attribute to you do you hate? Hate is such a strong word. I dislike that a lot of people attribute me to being sweet and always good. Because they find out later they are wrong and get upset. (JK! But that is a worry of mine) I don’t like disappointing people or seen as a bad person, but I am a human and we all make mistakes at times.
4. If you have children, do you want them to be just like you? No, I don’t want them to be just like me. I want them to take my good qualities and their dad’s good qualities and combine that in with the person they are as they go through life and learn their own ways of being.
5. What have you given up but yet used to love? Foods high in fat, people and the girl I used to be (although this gal right here is pretty great, even if I do say so myself. And no, that is not being narcissistic but being self-loving, thank you very much, which was not normal for me!)
Bonus: Why do people say “heads up” when you should duck? It’s so people can realize something might be coming at them, so look out then duck or move if necessary.
See who else is joining in on the TMI Tuesday fun!
1. Name 3 things that most excite your imagination when you imagine doing them? (I know TMI Tuesday blog is number one, so name three other things 🙂 ). The 3 things that most excite my imagination when I imagine doing them…Well, absolutely #1 is sex! Then the other two would be reading/writing and then music and/or painting.
2. When sleeping with your significant other (yes, actually sleeping) do you like to cuddle up or do you prefer sleeping away from them nestled in your own blanket cocoon? I love to fall asleep cuddling but then I get too hot and have to move to my own space/side of the bed.
3. Would you rather:
a. Drive 200 miles well over the legally drunk limit?
b. Drive 200 miles after being awake for 72 hours? I would rather neither one! But if I absolutely have to choose I would say drive after being awake for 72 hours. I would most likely have constant stops and music up loud
4. Would you rather:
a. Be topless all the time
b. Pantless all the time I would most likely rather go pantless. Mainly for the same reason as another blogger here (thepinkseam), my ta tas need support and of course Daddy would just Loooovvvve me being pantless at all times! 😉
5. What is something you could talk about for hours? I could talk about so many things for hours! My family, my love of music, my writing…just sooo many things.
Bonus: What is something you could talk about for hours and not bore people to death? Definitely sex! Sex does not bore and if it does not embarrass people then it excites them and there are so many aspects you can cover in just that one subject to keep all entertained for not only hours, but days!!
Check out the other posts on this TMI Tuesday!
1. Do you go out of your way to be nice? I usually do, just because I would want others to make the effort for me.
2. Some time ago people were buried with items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife? Hmmm…my favorite vibrator (teehee!), music player with all the music I love, and a device to talk to my loved ones.
3. What social stigma does society need to get over? I just really think this world needs to stop trying to separate those that are “different”. Everyone has their purpose on this earth and just because someone is different from another person does not mean they are wrong or shouldn’t be here.
4. When was the last time you told someone “I told you so.”? I don’t normally say that, I just am happy when I can prove in some form that I am right sometimes. It’s nice to know I can be right at times. 🙂
5. When was the last time you were snooping, and found something you wish you hadn’t? What did you find? I don’t snoop. It doesn’t bring anything but anger, sadness or hurt if something is found that I had no business looking for in the first place. I would hope I can trust them enough that I would never think to go snooping.
Bonus: What small seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that has stuck with you all this time? Always make sure you can take care of yourself and never have to count on any man or anyone else to take care of you.
Check out the other TMI posts!
What has TMI Tuesday done for you?
1. What’s the future of dating? I believe it is definitely moving toward online more and more. I just hope for those wanting a relationship to last, they will find one another online but continue the relationship from there in person. You can never really know someone until you are with them face to face, seeing how they respond and interact with you and others.
2. Do you usually wake up with an erection? One of these days I will eventually once a man is in my life full time, I’m sure! Ha!
3. What is your most bizarre talent? Most bizarre talent…hmmm…. not sure I have what might be called a bizarre talent. I know I can curl my tongue and I can whistle. That’s something many people and women can do…. A lot of times I know how a person is feeling just by them being near me (surprise myself with that one at times).
4. Do you prefer the people in your life to be simple or complex? I don’t believe there are those that are either simple or complex. I think we are all complex in our own ways. We have our simple parts and our complex parts and they work together
5. Are you simple or complex? I am definitely a complex person as most are 😉
Bonus: Tell us a riddle.
How do you fix a jack-o-lantern? (Had to stay true to the season)
Check out other TMI Tuesday posts!
1. Do you like tattoos? Do you have any tattoos? I love tattoos, especially if they mean something special to the person. Yes I have tattoos.
2. How did you pick your online profile name? Just wanted something with “kitten or Kat” since Daddy calls me Kitten most of the time and including Kink (Kinx) in it for my writing.
3. What’s one saying you try to live by? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I have always believed that what you give out into the world you get back.
4. What was the last bad meal you ate? Why was it so awful? I can’t remember what my last bad meal was and why it was so awful…, I believe it was when I tried fish for breakfast. Nope, not me.
5. When was your last bad sexual encounter? Why was it so awful? I think my last bad sexual encounter was a few years ago when I was trying really hard to make things good and it ended up being worse.
Bonus: Tell us something random. – Random….hmmm….I want to learn a new language!
Follow the following link to TMI Tuesday:
Happy TMI Tuesday!