Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?
A few years ago, I felt something was missing in my life (including myself) and I started reading more, realizing I kept going for the kinky erotic type books. I then started paying more attention to myself and my body. I started thinking about things that were kinky that might key me in to what I like and that turn me on.
Once I started thinking about it, I realized one incident that had me turned on that completely confused me and surprised me, and that was when a friend of mine pulled me over his knee and started spanking me! I was mortified yet turned on at the same time! WHAT?!?!
So then I started paying attention to other things, tried some things and realized, mmmm….I like this, how can I do more of this? So I started researching and finding out the different aspects of Kink and BDSM. The fetishes that go into it, the different kinks and the meaning of so much. I started talking to people, both Dom(mes) and submissives. Chatting on social media and finding blogs about the lifestyle. Met my Daddy through chatting on social media. It’s been a lot of ups and downs and fighting with my inner voices and emotions, but it’s been amazing, the things I learned and how I have gotten to this point and who I am now.
So, the answer to the question is when I realized there was something missing in my life and in me a few years ago. 🙂
How did you discover you were kinky?
*Pic from Pinterest
YOUR KINKS… List your Kinks. Describe what it is about being Dominant or submissive that excites and arouses you the most.
- Spanks/impact play – paddles (wooden and leather), crops, floggers (smooth leather and suade)
- Bondage – cuffs, rope (these I have tried already so know I like)
- Dress up – kitten, school girl. cheerleader, maid, lingerie
- Edgeplay – love/hate relationship. Hate it because I am denied my orgasm but love because it gets me so revved up for a doozy 😉
- Sensation play – love to feel the way things feel on my body and in different places and different levels
- Sensory deprivation – blind fold, music, bound so can’t touch
- Toys – butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, clamps, etc…
Those are all the things I have had the pleasure in so far. We have so many things we want to try still.
Being submissive fulfills my need to please someone and take care of things as well as have discipline in my daily routine of things. It excites me to hear “good girl”
and to know I have done well, as well as knowing I will be punished for things done wrong or not done. When Daddy says “Kitten” in that stern voice, I know I am in trouble and my whole body clinches. My desire to serve and yet be taken care of and protected is so very strong.
Its arousing to know we have an amazing affect on one another in this D/s relationship and how we feed off one another so fluently, almost instinctively.
It all excites, arouses and yet calms and quiets my mind and soul when I need it.
Brief but to the point I think. I don’t want to overthink or overdo here so stopping right there. 🙂
*Pic from Tinkleberry
So, www.sirandkittenspleasureplace.com put out a challenge about 4 days ago and I am just now getting to that challenge. The challenge is to write 50, yes 50, interesting things about yourself that we might not know.
Here are mine:
- I love wearing comfy clothes when I am at home doing nothing
- I love music
- I love all genres of music
- I love singing and dancing to music, yes you might laugh out loud seeing me dance 🙂
- I love wearing sexy clothes and lingerie
- I love to try new foods
- I like wine and beer but only in moderation, one or two glasses at a time and that is it
- I love family times
- I am a flirt
- I love to make people happy
- Laughter makes me happy and makes me laugh too
- I don’t like my body but I do have certain parts of my body I like
- My best feature, I feel, are my eyes
- I love blogging and sharing things I love
- I love to cook, especially with and for my Daddy
- I don’t like to be made a fuss over, yet I love it at the same time. Does that make sense?
- I am trying hard to learn not to take on others’ problems
- I am learning to take care of me
- I am extremely sensitive to others and their feelings and emotions
- I am strong in so many ways
- I like to try and learn to do new things
- I will drive you crazy asking “why?” because I love to learn
- I have written an erotic adventure book
- I am a sexual being
- I trust people too easily at times
- I overthink/overanalyze/overdo
- I absolutely love to give and receive oral sex
- I can be a bit “cheeky” at times and Daddy loves to call me on it
- I love animals
- I love going on walks
- I am scatter minded and things interrupt my train of thought easily
- But when I am focused and determined I get things done
- I take what people say to heart too easily
- I can be sarcastic and quick witted when needed
- I like to think of new things to do to keep my mind active
- I am always willing to do fun things with friends
- Exercise is hard to make myself do but I love the way I feel once done
- *starting to get hard here* I like helping others when I can
- I would love to learn other languages (other than English)
- I want to see the world
- I am submissive to Daddy and only him
- I have found I am a masochist but not extreme
- I find I say things sometimes without thinking, like swearing/cussing, or saying things when upset without thinking first
- I hate confrontation
- I love change yet it scares the crap out of me
- I love routine yet I get bored easily
- I am very creative (bet you couldn’t guess that)
- I am quiet when you first meet me, but once I know you, watch out! Ha!
- I have done a lot of first with Daddy
- I love to fly, ride a boat, ride on a train, ride in a sports car (and drive!) and I especially love anything that moves fast!
Okay that was hard!! It took a lot of thinking, like I don’t do enough of that! LOL! So, now I hope you will continue the challenge and would love to read what you come up with. Enjoy!!