1. If you had three wishes that would come true, what would they be? Let’s see…. 1) To not be afraid to speak my mind. 2) To enjoy the world in travel. 3) Have the money to do what I need to and to benefit others as well.
2. What are your favorite things to spend money on? My favorite things to spend money on are all the things I need of course, but then there is toys, implements, trips and fun things, for me and those I love.
3. If you could write a song about your life, what type of music would you use? I would use pop/new age/country mix to get that fun/funky/love life kind of vibe that is me.
4. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person? No I don’t think I would choose someone like my ex. I would choose someone like my Daddy.
5. When it comes to discussing your sex life, who do you confide in more than anyone else? That would be, once again, my Daddy. We share so much
Bonus: What’s your definition of cheating? Is there really such a thing? For those in a monogamous relationship, I believe that, my cheating definition to be, having sex (whether oral or other) with someone else behind your partners back…and it kills a relationship. (Duh!) Even with those in a poly lifestyle, there needs to be consent when having a relationship sexually with another person out of the norm. And I definitely believe there is such a thing.
*Pic off Pinterest
Go to TMI Tuesday to see others!