1. What makes you feel unloved? Being shut out and ignored. Oh there are so many things I could list right here that makes a person feel unloved.
2. What is the one act that a person can do that makes you feel loved? But there is more than one…Ask how I am, take interest in what I like and what I am into, show by doing small meaningful things. How can you come up with just one?
3. What kind of music do you find romantic? Italian or Spanish. I don’t know why, but hearing other languages in song is really romantic to me.
4. What do you find utterly unromantic? Tobacco Dip and spitting. Ugh!
5. What thing did you find out about your significant other that you decided to look past and go for a relationship? Disliking some of the things I like, such as Disney movies, musicals, etc… 😉
Bonus: In your life, is romance dead? No I don’t think romance is dead. It’s just hard to come by at times