New Year. New Hopes. And another new TMI Tuesday. Cheers!
Fill in the blanks.
1. I want to repeat nothing . I have had both good and bad times this past year and I look forward to seeing what the future brings.
2. I want to lose about 20 more pounds . I may not get there but that would be nice.
3. I want to gain more knowledge and understanding . I want to be a better writer and person in this coming year.
4. I want to enjoy life and all it has to give . I don’t want to waste any moment that comes.
5. I want to savor , as above, every moment that is given to me and every person that comes in my life and adds to it .
6. I need more time, patience, money, just everything! Ha!
Bonus: I will succeed in many things . I have a lot of goals and things I am determined to succeed in this year. If not completely, at least showing that I have tried my best.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!