Year 2018 has come to an end. How was the year for you? Let’s take a look this TMI Tuesday.
1. Daily rituals. Do you have any that you will abandon in the new year? Will you begin new daily rituals? If yes, what? I have my daily rituals I will stay with as well as make sure I have scheduled properly other rituals or routines to keep up with this year as well.
2. What significant relationship improved the most? I think many of my relationships improved this year. All family, friends and myself
3. What relationship in your life deteriorated? I don’t believe any deteriorated for once.
4. What do you wish you had done more of in 2018? How do you plan on doing more of that in 2019? I wish I had trusted myself and my decisions more so I definitely will work on that this year (Didn’t actually realize this until talking to my Daddy about it)
5. What important person in your life needs more of your time? Will you give it? My kids
Bonus: How can you redesign your evenings to bring more restful “you” time to the end of your day? I think as above, just making sure things are scheduled and being followed instead of “winging” things as usual. (One of the things some people love and some people hate about me)