Spill! It’s time for another TMI Tuesday.
1. Who in your life do you wish you’d met sooner? I believe people come into our lives when they do for a reason so I would not change that
2. Who in your life do you wish you’d never met? Why? Once again, there is a reason for a person to come into my life, good or bad (or good turned bad, or whatever) and so I would not wish to have never met someone. If they are there for only a short time, even if it is bad, it was a lesson learned and we move on.
3. What personality trait or description that others attribute to you do you hate? Hate is such a strong word. I dislike that a lot of people attribute me to being sweet and always good. Because they find out later they are wrong and get upset. (JK! But that is a worry of mine) I don’t like disappointing people or seen as a bad person, but I am a human and we all make mistakes at times.
4. If you have children, do you want them to be just like you? No, I don’t want them to be just like me. I want them to take my good qualities and their dad’s good qualities and combine that in with the person they are as they go through life and learn their own ways of being.
5. What have you given up but yet used to love? Foods high in fat, people and the girl I used to be (although this gal right here is pretty great, even if I do say so myself. And no, that is not being narcissistic but being self-loving, thank you very much, which was not normal for me!)
Bonus: Why do people say “heads up” when you should duck? It’s so people can realize something might be coming at them, so look out then duck or move if necessary.
See who else is joining in on the TMI Tuesday fun!